Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a Beautiful Day!

Today I had spring fever BAD - I got no homeschooling done with the kids but we had fun. Here are all the scarves I dyed.
Here is the bracelet I made Alyssa - the green swarovski bicones are for Lymphoma and the pink are for all our friends and family members who have survived breast cancer (they look nice together!!!!) I added a silver ribbon, and a few other charms for her. The clasp is a heart for how much I LOVE my precious daughter.

While I was outside taking pics of the drying scarves I couldn't help but take photos of the pretty blooms outside.


I think spring is here!!!!



Here is the silk scarf that is Alyssa's new headscarf. It is so pretty tied on her but she won't let me take a picture - so this will have to do.
All in all it was a beautiful day even though I didn't get much done!!!!











No comments: