Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shaving and Hoof Trimming

Yesterday I had a little time and wanted to shave my youngsters who are have been panting due to the heat and humity. Wow, I got excited about what I found under that hair. This and the very bottom picture are of Nizhoni's DW Tirzah. This lovely little light chocolate doe is stunning. I cannot wait to get her in the show ring. She reminds me more and more of her gorgeous mamma - MCH Esperanza SJ Patience. I am seriously thinking I wouldn't mind having another doe kid out of that doe!!!!
Here is a picture of the doe kid we got from my friend in Colorado. When I shaved her I found some of the most dairy skin and that she actually has a fairly long body under all that hair.

For such a tiny doe kid she has a lot of depth of body for such a tiny doe but she didn't look it before shearing.


Look at this doe and how she stands. I cannot wait until she freshens -If her udder is anywhere near what her mom's is - PARTY TIME!!!!
She is going to be bred to Piddlin Acres KR Tapdance this year as I was so pleased with the breeding I did there with her older half sister Nizhoni's Joie de Vivre *D/*M - OH YEAH - I Forgot to make that anouncement - NEXT POST. I have two more babies to get pictures of so
I'll add it there.








No comments: