Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Hard Decision.

After a lot of thought about this I have decided to put my precious Twinkle up for sale as well. I will get pictures and post them of her. I have thought long and hard about this for about a week and beyond just my wanting her I cannot think of a single reason why I shouldn't sell her right now. I do not need the extra work, I don't really need the milk as I have Priss and Joie. I don't need an extra mouth to feed and she's a good doe. I am keeping her mom, her half sister, and her daughter. As much as it hurts I believe this is the right decision, right now since I am opting to have the surgery to have the nodule out. I am going to miss that pretty little girl. She is so sweet and really is a lovely First Freshener. She reminds me of a little gazelle she is so dairy. I also see improvement in her over her mom who I love dearly and can't part with. It is with a very heavy heart that I am going to put her out there with a lot of prayer that someone who will treasure her like I do will see her and want her. Tomorrow after I get pictures I will officially post CBF Ent's Twinkle Lil' Star for sale.

No comments: