Friday, April 17, 2009

Postponed.

Yep, the nasty cold bit us in the heiny. WE are rescheduled for Tues-Thursday. UGH. I am actually feeling better but poor Alyssa is at the beginning stages of the nasty cold. She got it yesterday. This one is really nasty and we know a lot of folks who have it including my mother in law and sister in law. It's probably good we are postponed - taking the other kids over there today and having them watch the kids would have worn them out - this is about the most not fun cold I've had in a long time and makes your head hurt and your chest/throat feel like they are on fire! Your head is so congested you can't keep your eyes open. Hubby has it too and is home from work. It's a nice cold day - I am beginning to wonder if we will see real spring or if we are going to wake up in May to blazing hot weather!!!! Summer will be here - we will have skipped spring!!! (oh wait - I think we had a week or two of it earlier in March - I forgot!!!)

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

It's been snowing goats and llamas up here all day long. We've got several wet inches of the white stuff.
Spring is such a goofy time in NM.

Feel better soon!

~Lisa