Monday, January 12, 2009

N is for NEWS!

Life is always interesting - and I never know how things are going to turn out but here are 2 pieces of NEWS for N day. One - I got hold of Eva at Langston and she is sending out the CD and the tests for me and one or two buddies to become certified milk testers for ADGA and AGS in this area. WooHOO!!!! The other piece of news is that Shihara (Nizhoni's BB Shihara's Mace) who my daughter sold back to Shihara's breeder when she decided to get out of goats came back temporarily to have her kid(s). So we get to goat sit until the babies are born. WOOHOO! This will be Storm's first kid(s) of the year to be born so I'm super excited to get to be a part of the birth. She is losing ligaments in her tail and I noticed considerable swelling in her vulva today.
WOW. Maybe sooner than later. I did not realize how much I'd miss little Shia but her sweet face sure brightened my day - she let me give her a belly and side rub today while she stuck her head in the air like this was the most pleasurable thing to ever happen to her. I sure am gonna love having her here while she gets to stay. can't wait to see Storm's first baby(ies) of the year!!!!
I will keep you all posted and post pics - NO MATTER WHAT the letter of the day is.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Great N post! Exciting News!

Keep me updated. I wanna see pics!

~Lisa