Sunday, May 2, 2010

CBF CS Hope Diamond

This is my little beauty! Well, actually she belongs to my daughter and I. I like this little doe more and more every day and she is really beginning to tame down. Tonight she would not let me get pictures as she decided she wanted me to pet her instead.
IF I had to choose which does to keep and I could only keep one - She'd be it. But, alas, I don't have to choose!
With her dam, Nizhoni's DW Tirzah. It will be cool next year when they both freshen and I can get side by side udder pics of these two!
There is the princess. I am beginning to think this doe isn't black and brown but brown with chocolate brown points. I think I'll know when I shave her but unfortunately it looks like we are having another bout with winter weather (despite it being MAY 1). I won't be shaving her yet.

No comments: