Monday, February 2, 2009

Taking a Break From our Regularly Scheduled Program

I decided to take a small break in the Goatie Alphabet challenge for pictures of babies.....this was my last chance before they went home to Darlene's AKA Nizhoni's Nigerian Dwarf Goats. Here is little Girl - what a sweet face she has!!!
Here is little boy - He is very content right now - not his usual MO -he's usually one bouncy happy playful boy who hates to be held (but he LOVES to be scratched!)

Here is little girl again with a full view of her lovely little body - I think she's so nicely built!!!! I am not at all proud of Shihara and our little buck Storm.

Little boy - I tried to get a full body shot but he moved! Stinker.
He's got long legs and is extremely long and level on the top line. They both have some good width between the hocks and nice long necks. Congrats Darlene on your first kids of 2009!




1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Adorable babies!

So sweet!

~Lisa