Monday, February 23, 2009

Nizhoni's Joie de Vivre

Yep, Joie is holding a grudge. She doesn't like to be caught anyway so this was shear torture for her. How dare I hold her against her will and subject her to such mean things as shots and worming, trimming and photos!!!!! Poor little Joie could barely hoist her hugely preggers self up on this milk stand!!!!
AH HA - another udder beginning to develop - I couldn't get a good backside shot as she would not hold still - Dancing girl!

Funny how not big she actually looks in this picture but if I'd gotten a backside shot - WHOA nellie she's HUGE. I think we have triplets again. (Think Girls Joie!!!!!)



1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

She's a beautiful prego mama! When is she due again. I always am reminded of my mud pie and moon pie when I look at her markings. :)

~Lisa