Monday, February 23, 2009

CBF Ent's Twinkle Lil Star

Today was the day we WORM, VACCINATE for CDT and BoSE, TRIM HOOVES, and TRIM UDDERS and backsides on all the girls. Poor girls didn't like all the attention they were getting today and plus - they look terrible. We are in the midst of a warm spell and by golly the girls are SHEDDING!!!! But I had work to do so I did it. LOOK the baby bump is growing on Malina (go back to P is for Pregnant Goaties post and compare!!!! )
Twinkle wasn't too happy with this day - can you tell?

OOOH, look what I found when I trimmed - a little udder!!!!! SO CUTE. I think this little missy has some nice teats though you can't really see them very well here.



AH there they are!!! I can't wait to see what this little FF udder looks like when she's all full of milk. YIPPEE!!!!




No comments: