Friday, May 8, 2009

UPDATE!

Handsome Storm standing for the judge.
Koko and Pepper doing their thing - Koko is not happy about this but she sure stands pretty for the judge!!!

Mom, take me home - this is too much stress. I think I'll just sleep thru it all!!!! This is why everyone fell in love with her.



Hi there all, yeah, sorry I haven't blogged for a long time. Life this week has been pretty hectic.



I was gone all weekend to the show which was okay - not our best but still a good time was had by one and all. Our biggest brag is about Storm and Kokoro Kiseski. Storm took 1st, Sr. Reserve, and a few 3rds. Koko did a 1st and three 2nds. WE were the youngest kids in the class and Pepper and Ammi weren't shaved which I think didn't help them much. I think Koko's biggest advantage was she got general appearance points - I am not convinced that Pepper wouldn't have done better than the others if she was shaved!!! But who knows.



Ammi got a second and several 3rds. Pepper, bless her heart, may be a late bloomer like her older sister and mom. She'll probably be a stunning First Freshener!!!!Little miss Koko just stole hearts at the show.



After being gone all weekend, We ended up having to go to the hospital on both Monday and Tuesday (originally it was only Tuesday) for Labs, Xray and CT Scan. Today we get to go back for our results.



Last night was Alyssa's Teen Cancer Group - it was nice as they had chair massages and they all enjoyed that immensely! But sad as a young lady who was up in Denver for treatment passed away yesterday. It was very sad for the kids in the group who knew her. My heart breaks for the family and for the kids who are still struggling thru this disease who have to face the fact that some do loose their battle. She had a very difficult to treat type of Leukemia. I just can't even begin to express my sorrow - Why should we be so blessed when others loose. It hurts.



No comments: