Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last Set of Spring Babies

So, it was late December and I was feeling a bit lazy and didn't want to run my Oberhasli out to the Oberhasli buck. So I decided that I wouldn't mind doing mini's again. Thinking that if I bred my Chocolate Chamoise buck to my black Oberhasli doe I'd get Chocolate Chamoisee kids. WRONG!!!!! As you can see by this picture of baby #2
And Baby #1 We did not get Chamoisee's at all!!!!! We got buckskins. This doe is a Chocolate buckskin

with no white (that's actually light tan on her)


Not even 12 hours old and she's already jumping!



And a black and tan buckskin with a white poll. HMMMM - where did that come from?
At least we got twin doelings!!!!! Both these little Mini Milkers are for sale. $75 each or both for $100. They will make terrific backyard milkers for someone!!!! And I don't have any more boys to sell.




1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh, that is so tempting. They are soooo cute. But you know my story, no milkers until I retire. TTFN.