Friday, March 12, 2010

Ironwoodranch A Good Intrigue *S/*B

One of the problems with buying a buck kid who is incredibly friendly (he was the farm favorite and everyone handled him a lot at Ironwood Ranch) is they are extremely hard to get good pictures of! Intrigue would much rather sit in my lap than
let me take a good picture of him.
So here are a few not so good pictures of him but at least you get an idea of what this beautiful boy looks like! OF course he'll pose a little for some bottle milk! Here you can see a bit of his angularity (yeah, it's not easy snapping a picture and holding the bottle at the same time but it got him to stand a little and not jump in my lap)
He found an empty bottle in the barn (must have fallen out of my pocket while I was feeding) and was trying desperately to get something out of it.

But it did give me a chance to snap a few pics of him unposed. He's got a lot of body capacity at 2 months old (He'll be 2 mo old on Monday).
As you can see (he was very busy eating) he has very straight legs. And I've watched him walk away a few times and he tracks real straight as well. We are very please with Intrigue. I am looking forward to showing him at the March Spring Fling Double show at the end of the month.


No comments: