Thursday, December 18, 2008

FUN Idea

I love what my friend Lisa did at LaughingOrcaRanch (see link on right)
on her blog. She did an Alphabet BlogSchool. Too much fun. I am going to copy her
but keep all thinks goatie - it will make the wait until BABIES go faster. I won't guarantee an everyday blog but I plan on making it fun and interesting. And EDUCATIONAL!!!!
IF you want some fun and educational reading visit Lisa at Laughing Orca Ranch. she REALLY did a great job - I'm inspired!
Thanks Lisa for always have such creative ideas and interesting reading on your blog. I don't get on often enough and then when I do - I spend so much time there I don't get all my chores done!
BAD MOMMY!

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awwww, thanks Deanna. Sorry for not stopping by sooner. As you know my life has been in a tail spin.
I look forward to checking out your goatie ABC challenge. What a cool idea!
I'll give ya a little tidbit o advice, though. Towards the end of the ABC's, right around 'M', you'll probably start feeling some burn-out.
Juts hang in there. It' worth it in the end. lol!

:D

Your blog looks great by the way.

~Lisa
Tijeras, NM

D. said...

Thanks Lisa,
you are certainly an inspiration and we are hoping your life gets back on even keel soon
Love from CBF Nigerians coming your way girl!
D.