Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Piddlin Acres H Calm the Storm.

Here is CBF Nigerian's newest buck. He sired a doeling out of one of our does this spring and she has done INCREDIBLE for her owner. I'm very pleased with the dairy character and strait legs etc. on the doeling. She is lovely! When Storm came up for sale I jumped at the chance to buy him as that cross into my lines worked sooooo well. Storm is out of Piddlin Acres TB Hansel (Lost Valley Tae Bo X Piddlin Acres Fraulin) and Piddline Acres PV Tansy (Piddlin Acres BW Peaceful Voyage X Piddlin Acres WB Paprika). This brings in some of my most favorite lines in Valerie's herd - most notably - Peaceful Voyage, Weisbaden, and Fraulin) Joie is a Peaceful Voyage granddaughter and I love what she has done for my herd so I have HIGH hopes for this little guy. I've been wanting a Fraulin buckling for a long time but financially it hasn't worked - so now I have her grandson. Thank you Sandy for giving me a shot at Storm. I can't wait to see the kid crop this coming year.

No comments: