Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome Flying Goat Jazzy Blues


Okay, not the best pictures but here is our new blue eyed buck - Flying Goat Jazzy Blues. I had almost given up on the idea of having a blue eyed buck around these parts (and later blue eyed babies ) until my buddy Kat made me a deal I couldn't refuse!!! Jazzy is beautiful. He has a long gorgeous neck, wide escutcheon and strait legs and good angularity, flat ribbing well spaced. It wasn't too hard a decision to take this little guy home. He's so sweet and has very similar lines to our herdsire CBF Entei but he's got my favorite buck Kaapio Acres BT RAcketeer thrown in for good measure. Momma - PrairieWood Bella has a nice, tight, well attached udder and his Sire's dam and granddam have some pretty nice udders as well. Can't wait to see the incredible things Jazzy does to our herd.

No comments: