Monday, December 13, 2010

Farm Photos.

It is an incredibly beautiful day here in NM. As much as we need the precipitation right now I am grateful for the balmy 60* weather. I had a chance to just go sit with the girls and give everyone some love. Well, except poor Intrigue here who is a tad stinky and peed on. But hey, he's doing his job as a buck so I'm not complaining too much. I cannot get over how much this boy has grown. Right now two of my does and 3 outside does are due by him from Feb - May.

Here is my beautiful little Hope - she is bred to handsome Intrigue for March babies - March 1st-ish. She is out of Nizhoni's DW Tirzah and Piddlin Acres H Calm the Storm.
Here is momma doe Tirzah just hanging out. I love this beautiful doe, right now she is probably my top doe. Her daughter looks just like her only a bit darker chocolate chamoisee. I can't wait to see the mother daughter udders here. Tirzah is due about 10 days after her daughter and Tirzah is re-bred to Storm. So anyone wanting a Tirzah baby can get a preview of what to expect!

No comments: