Monday, June 28, 2010

Camino Allegre DD Brisa

Here is our newest addition - Camino Allegre DD Brisa. Her sire is CBF TD DareDevil. I reluctantly sold him last year but now am glad I did! Camino Allegre showed him at Quad and he won Reserve Grand Champion. He is a one year old and is out of
Nizhoni's Joie De Vivre *S/*D and Piddlin Acres KR Tapdance (TX Twin Creek's KM King's Ransom and MCH Piddlin Acres SC Bobby Sox *D)
Brisa's Dam is a doe we owned for a short while (my son's show goat) but sold to Camino Allegre when my son decided he wasn't going to show. Her name is GreysNGoat's Zelda. Zelda is now owned by The Feathered Goat Farm in Sabinal NM. She is milking about 22 oz once a day. Her kid's will all be weaned next week sometime. she had triplets. One doe is being retained by TFG and the buck kid is available for sale!

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Ahhh...the beauty God creates.
Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.