Sunday, November 2, 2008

Breeding has Commenced

This is Nizhoni's Joie de Vivre's Beau. Piddlin Acres KR Tapdance
who is out of Piddlin Acres KM King's Ransom and MCH PiddlinAcres Bobby Sox. I have wanted to breed to this boy for a very long time and since I had a breeding come with my doe to any of Darlene's bucks, I decided that we would finally cash that in. Joie spent a week with this handsome boy and we are pretty sure she's bred.

I wanted to get a pic of the pair but Joie moved and I cut off her head. But here is a sort of decent side view of Mr. Tapdance. I have liked this boy since I saw him shown as a Jr. buck and I've LOVED everything out of him so far. I tried to buy a doe out of him (Foxtrot) who has a lovely udder and a nice dairy body. When i spent a time with Darlene earlier picking up Tirzah I went around pointing to babies I really like and they were all out of Tapdance and Orion. HMMM - a free breeding came with Tirzah - may have to take her to visit Orion!!!!! We are hoping this will be a beautiful combination of some of the best PiddlinAcres has to offer with a bit of TwinCreeks thrown in for good measure. Can't wait to see what this pair produces: I hoping for DOES!!!!

No comments: