Sunday, April 13, 2008

MORE Cap'n Kidd




I finally got pics of Cap'n Kidd that are with him standing. He's so friendly we couldn't get pics without him climbing into the picture takers' lap. Ha - the bottle does the trick. So here is the left, right and rear views of my handsome little boy. He's so sweet - everyone in the family is absolutely SMITTEN by this little boy - I wish they didn't grow into big stinky BOYS. (what did I buy him for again? to sit in my lap or to make more beautiful, milky babies?????) Anyway......

3 comments:

Leslee said...

He is so cute!! Hopefully he was worth the drive! hehe. Love you.

Terri said...

Goat in the kitchen! Ha ha ha ha!!! --TTFN, Terri

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

He's a cutie! Can't wait to her how well he produces those milky lines for you!